The tag code makes the player’s stay in the casino more enjoyable and the job of the casino employee easier by facing players. There are courtesies of the table that casino patrons should consider.
The following are general casino tags for players:
1. Remember that all seats in the casino are intended for roulette players only. Roulette non-players should move out and should not occupy the seats.
2. Roulette chips are intended for one player only; chips should not be shared with family members or friends. There are specific color-coded chips for one player only.
3. The dealer will leave the winner’s bet in the disposition; Your earning payout will be given by the distributor separately. It is you who will be responsible in removing your bet from the provision if you do not wish to continue your bet on the previous point.
1. If you must use hit or stand signals be sure that you know the signals for both on the table you are playing.
2. Do not do anything to your cards in blackjack, or they can throw you out.
3. After you have placed your bet at the center do not touch your bet.
4. If you wish to leave the table before the game begins, expect that you may hear some abusive words from other players.
5. Never ask the dealer what your hole card is. After the dealer looked at his card they never ask for advice. The distributor will not risk your work for you.
6. If you are now losing the game for quite a number of times, do not accuse or blame the dealer. They have nothing to do with it. Just consider it another course of bad luck and bad cards.
7. If you are using the card that counts, it is recommended that, it is best that you understand the game before doing so.
8. Try to use light conversations of conversation rather than of the absurd.
1. Play a slot machine only especially when the casino is tightened. Although the casino does not tighten, it does not learn to play with a slot machine alone.
2. If you are going to carry a short break as the service goes, leave your cap or jacket on the seat of the machine to show that the machine is occupied. But do not take too long.
You are not required to give tips to employees or distributors. It is just a way to show a simple courtesy. However, if you have given them tips, never expect them to break or bend the rules for you.